- Basic Flying Course
Pro Flying Course
- You will be taught basic flying skills and basic handling on our Airbus A320 simulator.
- The session will take around 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- You will be provided with a certificate and pilot aviation wing upon completion.
Multi Crew Cooperation ( MCC ) and Crew Resource Management ( CRM )
- This course is catered to those who seek to join any airlines in their cadetship program or cadet pilot aspiring to join local flying academy and as well for non pilot public.
- You will be taught advanced flying skills and handling on our Airbus A320 simulator.
- You will undergo ground classes for four major subjects like Principles of Flight, Aircraft General Knowledge, Radiotelephony and Malaysian Air Law.
- The course will take around 2 weeks.
- Cadets will provided with a certificate and pilot aviation wing upon completion.
Simulator Check ( Pre - Test before an interview )
- The aim of the MCC training is to develop the technical and non-technical knowledge, skills and attitudes required to manage a multi-crew aircraft.The aim of the training is to gain professional knowledge, skills and experience as part of multi-pilot crew (MCC) to safely fly multi-pilot multi-engine airplanes. It is a prerequisite for flying for the airlines. Please contact us for further information.
- You will be taught basic handling on Airbus A320.
- Trainings will include all kind of scenarios and emergencies faced during a flight.
- Improve navigational ( VOR & RMI ) and landing skills ( ILS ).