Join the Virtual Flying Club Programme and learn to fly the simulator solo! Once trained, you’ll fly without the aid, or presence of a Simflightkl Instructor. You’ll be able to fly your friends, family or work colleagues to over 24,000 destinations around the world.
You will be trained in all aspects of flying our jet simulator, following a process similar to gaining a real pilots license – for a fraction of the cost!
HOW DO I JOIN?
How do I join?
Enrolment at our office in Subang SkyPark Terminal 3.
Schedule and booking of flight simulator sessions and lessons can be done at any time that suits you.
LESSONS, LICENCES AND ENDORSEMENTS
Your lessons will consists of a total 9 instructional hours for three (3) ground school subjects. Upon completion of the ground school, you will proceed to fly Airbus A320 flight simulator.
This enables you to taxi, take-off, fly circuits and land at airports in cities anywhere in the world.
Ground School Subjects
– Principle of Flight
– Radio Telephony
– Aircraft General Knowledge
Airbus A320 Flight Simulator (10 Flying Sorties)
– Airbus A320 Familiarisation and Familiarisation Flight
– Straight and Level
– Takeoff, Landing and Stall
– Climb, Descent, Turn and Medium Turn
– Straight, Level, Climb, Descent, Turn, Medium Turn and Advance Turn (Stage 2)
– Circuit 1
– Circuit 2
– Navigation 1
– Navigation 2
– Flight Test
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
- 10 instructional hours on Airbus A320 Simulator
- 3 ground school subject (9 hours)
- – Principle of Flight
- – Radio Telephony
- – Aircraft General Knowledge
- Total Cost: RM 2,990.00